5:04 min // Stop Motion Short Film // 2015 // Florian Maubach & Theresa Grysczok
In „Trapped“ we follow a man on traveling through several different rooms. There, he meets their inhabitants who, due to their originalities and quirks, hinder him from getting any further. Eventually the protagonist finds his own way to continue on his journey.
The film is an oberservation on the behaviour of the main characters. Do they use their strengths for their own purposes, or do they use them for the benefit of others? How long are they capable to compensate selfish behaviour?
Boddinale 2017, Berlin, Germany
* South Taiwan Film Festival 2016, Taiwan
* Festival Stop Motion Montréal, Montréal, Canada
* OpenEyes Filmfest, Marburg, Germany
* Doc Sunbank Film Festival, Mulvane, USA
* Golden Frames 2016, Mumbai, India
* HAFF, Utrecht, Netherlands
* HHFT, Kassel, Germany
* Kasseler Dokfest, Kassel, Germany
* Stoptrik, Maribor, Slovenia
* Libelula Animation Festival, Barcelona, Spain